Corporate Operations Rotational Program
Seeking entry-level CORP candidates for January 2024 and June 2024!
Are you interested in being part of a start-up work culture? We are currently seeking smart, motivated and talented professional applicants for a unique experience with our Corporate Operations Rotational Program (CORP). Ally Behavior Centers’ CORP is a selective, high-potential program in which participants complete up to four departmental rotations over six months gaining valuable experience, strategy and insight to what it takes to run a growing business. Upon completion of all rotations, CORP participants will be evaluated based on performance and strongly considered for placement in a role that best suits their skills and professional goals. CORP candidates are usually entry-level.
Sales, Marketing & Outreach
Sets the tone for the company’s overall brand and image through traditional and digital opportunities that connect families in need of diagnostic services and treatment for autism with Ally Behavior Centers. This department directly assists families throughout the enrollment process while also interacting as an educator with area physicians seeking services for their patients.
Human Resources & Talent Acquisition
The culture hub of the business is our human resources and talent acquisition team who are not only responsible for keeping staff motivated and happy but they must consistently recruit high-quality candidates to help the team grow. This department is also responsible for designing and managing company policies, benefits, payroll, and overall employee relations. This is a great opportunity for junior professionals to learn the people side of business.
Insurance & Revenue Cycle
Manages the authorization and ongoing claims process for clients while successfully coordinating billing for services rendered and educating families on their coverage details. This department also oversees compliance audits, ongoing insurance verification checks, and patient responsibility billing. This is the heart of the company’s revenue cycle.
Center Operations Management
What kind of candidate is best fit for CORP?
- Our ideal candidate is an energetic, outgoing person looking to break into the healthcare industry and is comfortable wearing different hats!
- You've finished your bachelor's and did well in school. What you studied isn't all that important to us. Maybe it's healthcare administration, maybe it's basket weaving. This is an entry-level position.
You are compassionate and have a high EQ - we work with families who have children with developmental delays. You take pride in excellent customer service and patient experience.
- You have varied interests and passions that you can dive deeply into. Maybe you love Russian Literature or work every night for a spot on the professional bowling circuit.
- You like to work really hard and aren't just collecting a paycheck and letting the time pass. Excellent performance and building something special is what you find most fulfilling in life. If you have a project on your plate, you won't stop because it's 5 p.m.
- You are self-motivated and want to move up and grow with our ever-expanding company.
- You possess the ability to work in a fast-paced, always-changing environment, and willingness to do whatever is needed to achieve this company's mission
- You have strong and fluent written and oral communication skills. This should shine through in your cover letter - show us your style and professionalism.
- Must be able to pass MD state and FBI background checks in addition to a sex offender background check.
What will the CORP rotations look like?
- Complete up to four departmental rotations within our corporate office (Sales, Marketing & Outreach, Human Resources & Talent Acquisition, Insurance & Revenue Cycle, and Center Operations Management). Time in each department may vary based on available projects and candidate interests.
- Participants will complete shadowing checklists for all core competencies in each department to ensure they gain experience with an array of varying responsibilities
- Each rotation will consist of one unique, primary project that will help move the company forward. Final projects will be presented at the end of each rotation.
- Upon completion of the CORP rotations, participants with a positive evaluation will be offered a permanent position with Ally Behavior Centers
What are some of the benefits of CORP?
- A foundation for future success in business in an entrepreneurial, non-bureaucratic environment
- The opportunity to explore various career interests within the corporate realm and identify where you thrive
- A wide professional network within a company that has seen 50% growth in the last year
- Enhanced business management skills under direct mentorship from senior leadership
- A permanent, full-time position with Ally Behavior Centers in one of the four CORP departments following a positive performance evaluation at the end of the program
- Additional Benefits:
- Medical +HSA, Dental, and Vision coverage through Cigna
- 401(k) plan with company match.
- Short-Term Disability (100% Employer-Paid)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Term-Life/AD&D Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
- Critical Illness with Cancer Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Hospital Confinement Insurance
- CEU assistance and professional development opportunities
- 18 days of paid time off plus 9 paid holidays annually
Interested in CORP but still enrolled in a full-time university schedule?
Consider our Corporate Operations Internship Program instead! Now accepting internship applications for summer 2024!